CATALINA SOFTWARE LIMITED (we) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
SCOPE OF POLICY
This policy applies to your use of Freedom Go mobile application software (App) once you have downloaded a copy of the App onto your mobile telephone or handheld device (Device).
If you are using the demonstration version of the App (Demo App), the policy applies as set out below.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is Catalina Software Limited of AX House, 3 Ryston End, Downham Market, Norfolk PE38 9AX.
We do not collect or process:
* any data about you or your device.
* any location information.
* any information from other sources.
* any unique application numbers.
We will collect and process the following data about you:
* Information you give us (Submitted information): This is information you give us about you when you download or register the Demo App, when you use the Demo App and when you report a problem with the Demo App. If you contact us, We will keep a record of that correspondence. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, the Device's phone number, age, username, password and other registration information. We do not collect any financial and credit card information.
* Information we collect about you and your device. Each time you use the Demo App, we will automatically collect the following information:
* technical information, including a unique device identifier (for example, your Device's IMEI number, the MAC address of the Device's wireless network interface, or the mobile phone number used by the Device), your mobile operating system (Device Information);
* information stored on your Device, including contact information, login information, (Content Information);
* details of your use of the Demo App including, but not limited to traffic data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access (Log Information).
* Location information. We use GPS technology to determine your current location. Some of our location-enabled services require your personal data for the Demo App to work. If you wish to use the Demo App, you will be asked to consent to your data being used for this purpose.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We do not hold and therefore we do not use any information about you
We use information held about you in the following ways:
* Submitted Information: This is used to demonstrate services to you.
* Device information: This is used for support purposes.
* Log-in information: This is used to authenticate users.
* Location information:This is used to demonstrate services to you.
We may associate any category of information with any other category of information and will treat the combined information as personal data in accordance with this policy for as long as it is combined.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Branded App and Demo App We do not disclose any data about you to third parties.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We do not store any personal data about you.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to use the Demo App, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to us; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We will collect and store personal data on your Device using application data caches and browser web storage (including HTML 5) and other technology.
Branded App and Demo App We will not process your personal data for marketing purposes.
Branded App The brand owner will have its own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for any personal data that may be collected through the Branded App by such brand owner such as contact and location data. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to the brand owner through the Branded App.
Access to information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with that Act.
You should contact the relevant brand owner to access your personal data held by them and to correct, update or delete it.